This course is designed to strengthen the student’s reading fluency and comprehension skills. It is designed to assist the student in making substantial learning gains, thereby leading to reading proficiency.
1st Day Class Procedures and Classroom
- Login to your google chrome browser on your laptop. This will give you access to google apps and make it easier to save your work.
- Click this link to fill out personal information: https://goo.gl/e9ikR
- When creating different accounts, all user names and password should be the same as your google account. student# and birthday.
- Click link: https://launchpad.classlink.com/ocps then go to canvas (red icon)
1. You are responsible in all ways for your laptop- make sure it is kept safe and know what content is on it.
2. Arrive to class on time- Be in your seat when the late bell rings
3. Treat everyone in the room, and their materials with respect
4. Food and drink need to be consumed or put away before entering the classroom
5. Listen to the ideas of each other