Adolf Hitler: The Wicked Man
By: Frank Kontely
Adolf's Evil Deeds
Adolf's Hard Childhood
Adolf's Greedy Moments
At the last moments of Germany's part of the war he killed himself. This shows that he may have started the war but he will still not take the blame. He also is just leaving the rest of the German people clean up the mess that he made.
He was a very greedy man.
- Adolf Hitlers two favorite movies are King Kong and Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
- He likes playing with blocks, he likes to build things with the blocks, like buildings. Then he likes to use a miniature cannon and knock down the blocks. He also likes knocking down toy "enemy" soldiers.
- He is addicted to sweets, like chocolate and syrup covered bonbons and he puts at least seven teaspoons in every cup of tea he drinks.
- When he was younger he used to listen to operas.
- He got married at the end of his life.
- He was married for one day before he committed suicide.
- He liked reading about Indians when he was younger
- He lied during speeches to get peoples attention. For example, before he was chancellor he said things like, he would make Germany better, he would respect everybody, and he would make reasonable laws.
- When he was really young he was just a normal boy, not as evil as he is known for today.
- He had a friend named August Kubizek, when he was younger.
These are some more facts about Adolf Hitler
This is Adolf in a painting with the same look he has in many pictures.
This is Adolf Hitler with an evil look in his eyes.
This is the famous Nazi symbol known to lots of people.