North Pembroke Elementary School
Welcome to Kindergarten!
Dear Parents and Guardians:
We are so excited to start Kindergarten 2020 with you! While this year may be happening in an unconventional way, we are working together as a kindergarten team to give your child a
seamless kindergarten experience.
Due to restrictions and being unable to have you all in the building for orientation, please join us for a Drive-By-Event at 10:00 AM Wednesday, September 16th. This event will happen in the driveway at the front door of NPES. You are invited to drive up for a quick meet and greet where teachers will provide you with the necessary paperwork and information for the first day of school. Your child will get to have a quick face-to-face session with the kindergarten team. Please stay in your car at all times and staff will come to you. There are a good number of families, so we ask for your patience while we distribute individualized paperwork and meet and greet all families.
We are looking forward to working with you all this year and cannot wait to get started. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way before these events.
Mrs. Cook (Amanda.email@example.com)
Mrs. Kenny (Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Mylett (Christina.email@example.com)
Kindergarten School Supplies List
*All items will be stored individually in provided pencil boxes
* Reminders to restock your child’s supplies throughout the school year will be sent as needed.
- Large enough backpack to hold a binder, folder, and lunch box 8 or more glue sticks
- Extra mask in a Ziploc bag labeled with first and last name ·
- One, 2 pocket plastic folder labeled with first and last name in the top right corner.
- One, three-ring binder (size-1 inch)
- One, box of #2 pencils
- One, pair of kid safety scissors ·
- One, box of 24 crayons
- One, the container of markers
- One, family picture (5x7 or 4x6 please)
- Two, 4oz. containers of playdough labeled with the student's name.
- Headphones (not earbuds) with a straight plug *see below
Optional Items for the Classroom
- Colored pencils
- Box of tissues
- Paper towels
- Set of 8 count watercolor paint set
Please pack your child a spare outfit including socks in a clear labeled bag with first and last name.