By Rhett Wells
facts about hurricane David
- Hurricane David was the strongest and deadliest hurricane of the 1979
- killed 2,068
- over $1.5 billion in damage.
- category 5 hurricane and was it struck Florida as a category 2 hurricane.
FormedAugust 25, 1979
DissipatedSeptember 8, 1979
Were you affected by the Hurricane
"Yes we were. We were all scared when we heard a loud BOOM!!!!! After the Hurricane we found out that the loud noise was from the neighbors roof drilling our house which was very frightening."
Tips you would give to other people
- One tip she said was be prepared
- take cover
- do what ever possible to stay safe
how it formed
form from being near the equator and over warm ocean water.
where did it form
it went threw many different countries but its main target was the U.S which ended up hitting Florida which was very devastating.