By Max Sopinski
People need vaccinations.
I think that parents should have there kids get vaccinated for things when they are younger because it will help them later in life. If they vaccinate for the measles it doesn't mean it won't give them measles but they have a smaller chance of getting measles. people that get their flu shot will have a smaller chance of getting the flu that year but it doesn't mean they wont get it.
PEOPLE WHO VACCINATE
- People who vaccinate have a less chance of getting the virus they had gotten vaccinated for but it doesn't mean they wont get the virus.
- People who vaccinate at a young age it can help them later in life so they don't get a certain virus.
PEOPLE NEED TO GET VACCINATED!!
Didn't get flu shot had gotten the flu that year.
Parents didn't get his booster shot for measles and he died when he grew because he ended up getting measles.
Got her flu shot but had still gotten the flu that year.
PEOPLE WHO DON'T VACCINATE
- Some people are scared of the shot more than the virus they can get from the shot.
- People think that the shot is bad because you could get the virus since it is in the vaccine but its supposed to fight the infection too.
- Just because the virus is big doesn't mean everyone has to be vaccinated for it.