2. Morrison visits Quitters, Inc. - About a month after receiving the white business card and having the visit with McCann, Mr.Morrison decides to walk to Quitters, Inc. to see what it is all about.
3. Morrison attends his second appointment at Quitters, Inc. and is approached with several threats. - At Morrison's second appointment at Quitters, Inc. with Donati, Donati faces him with what the process of quitting smoking will look like. This included several threats to him, his wife, and son Alvin if he choses to ever smoke again. He is told he will always have someone watching him, and that he will never be aware of where and when he is being watched. Morrison is terrified.
4. Morrison smokes a cigarette. - Morrison thinks he is not being watched and one day in his car, smoked a cigarette. When he returned home, his wife was gone. The wife and him faced electrocutions in punishment from his actions.
5. Morrison goes in for a weight check. - When Morrison goes in for a weight check, Donati confronts him with a threat of if he goes over the weight of 182 his wife's pinky finger will be cut off.
6. Twist. - In the end, Morrison and his wife accidentally meet up with Mr.McCann and his. While Morrison is shaking McCann's wife's hand, he realizes that she is without a pinky finger. Meaning that McCann had gone over his weight limit.