Shaw Staff Bulletin Vol 10
Virtue of the Week:
Grades Due On 10/18 At 4:00 PM
Standards Aligned Report Cards (SARC)
See the rubric below for your reference.
Costumes will not be allowed in school on Halloween.
If you are unclear how to facilitate I-messages, check with a team member or with me.
This Week's PLC Expectations
Answer the following questions as a grade level and report back to me.
- How do you meet the various needs within your classroom?
- Do you use some form of Daily 5 or group rotation to ensure you're able to meet with small groups or one-on-one?
I'd like to sit down with you and complete your 'Beginning of the Year Conference' this week. At that meeting I'll discuss the option of skipping with those of you it's applicable to.
Laptop Computer Carts
It's frustrating for a student when their laptop shuts down because it wasn't charged. :-(
Need a Sub?
- Jen Jackson (207) 232-5961
- Nichole Pope (907) 220-0898
- Jody Komis (907) 373-7654
- Jeff Kase #15266 (907) 775-5333
- Rebecca Cooney (907) 631-8081 Racooney29@gmail.com
- Rosalinda Albanese (907) 229-5739 *building substitute
- Amanda Kuebler (907) 360-4926 *prefers Sped only. Prearrange*
- Emily Nokes-Minor (907) 854-5445
- Lenore Zupko (907) 346-0742
- Rochelle Bushey (907) 843-1116
- Denali Critchette (907) 399-7789
- Jennifer Clark (907) 373-1999
- Hari Atmi-Khalsa (907) 376-4601
- Teresa Slaven (907) 373-6369
- Molly Smedley (907) 376-8230
- Charlie Yoder (907) 355-2848
- Leona Bennet (907) 227-9082
- Bonnie Whitefeather