10.9.2015 Issue #5
Star Ship Report
- RTI Meetings will be held during the week of 10/19 (8:30-9:05 in the Main Office Conference Room). Future meetings will be held during the 3rd week of each month. Coverage is the same as PLC time. Please return to your class to relieve your coverage so he/she can get to their 9:10am class.
- Great job Alyssa and BIG Thank you to everyone for participating in the Week of Respect activities.
- 2 new students joined us this week
- A family of 4 will join us next week
- November 23rd Staff Dinner Survey
- Plans are being developed for our first Constellations meeting of the year. Topic “Expected v. Unexpected” peer relations. An updated Constellations roster will be shared soon. HR teachers who have “new” students should contact Mrs. Mathews if there is a need to pair up with a classmate.
- I&RS 8:30am (check for coverage)
- Pasta Frank returns to the Stony Brook Cafe - enjoy Fresh Pasta & Tomato Sauce
- Principal's Cabinet 8:00am
- Grade Level Meetings 4:00pm
- SBPTO Meeting 9:00am
- Denim Day
Going where no man has gone before...
RTI Mtg Grade 4 8:30am
Faculty Meeting 4:00pm
RTI Mtg Grade 1 8:30am
School Climate Committee Mtg 8:00am
- RTI Mtg Grade 5 8:30am
RTI Mtg Kindergarten 8:30am
- RTI Mtg Grade 2 9:40am
RTI Mtg Grade 3 8:30am
- Constellations 2:20pm “End of Day Schedule”
“Extra” Faculty Meeting
Halloween Parade 2:00pm
- School Closed
Veteran’s Day - School Meeting 9:00am
- Principal’s Cabinet 8:00am