Make that Move!
RESIDENTS GET A PREVIEW AND TOUR TO UPPERCLASS LIVING
January 17, 2015-11:30pm-2:00pm
An RA from each building is asked to participate towards the success of this program. Each participating RA will be able to earn credit for the *Academic Success upon completion of the program. RDs/RCs should notify Rodney by 10:00am Wednesday, January 14, 2015. Below are descriptions and logistics of the RAs role with Make That Move.
Light snacks will be provided in the lobby of each UCE building. Complete tour rotations, marking, and talking points will be provided to each RA in advance. Please direct any questions to Rodney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UCE Resident Assistant's Role
- Secure a show suite/apartment within the assigned building by Wednesday 1-14-15
- Ensure that each resident will be presenton 1-17-15 for the full duration of tours
- Provide residents name and TUID numbers for 10 diamond dollars to be deposited
- Communicate building amenities and speak about building's culture on 1-17-15
- Check-in with showrooms at 10am on 1-17-15
- Promote and advertise event throughout the residence hall. Flyers will be provided on Monday, 1-12-15
FYE Resident Assistant's Role
- Promote and advertise even throughout the residence hall. flyers will be provided on Monday, 1-12-15
- Organize building residents for your respective building in the lobby no later than 11:45am to begin the first tour. (Tour itenarary will be provided in advance)
- Escort residents to each UCE tour building