By Jake Gans and Patrick Blasingame
- Vince McMahon owns the WWE
- He started the WWE because his father was a wrestling promoter and he was very familiar with the industry
- Vince McMahon is a billionaire due in large part to his status as Chairman of the WWE
- Vince is 70 years old
- He is an entrepreneur
- Vince is known for running every aspect of the company and even cometed as a wrestler under the "Mr. McMahon" on air character.
VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON
WWE 4 Elements
Vince shows excellent management skills by being successful on several calculated risks to better his company.
Vince motivates his employees with his motto of never asking the wrestlers to do something that he wouldn't do
Vince has superb planning skills by strategically having one of his "big" Pay Per View every quarter so he can maximize his quarterly earnings while maintaining consistent profit in order to satisfy shareholders and encourage those to invest in his product
Adjusting the Product
- Vince has reigned supreme for many years because of his ability to adapt to the times
- Vince adapted to changing times when viewers wanted an edgier product. WWE was historically a family friendly PG product but in the late 90s when ratings and earnings were down, Vince adjusted the product to be edgier with a TV-14 rating. As a result, the WWE flourished and new stars such as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and "The Rock" were created.
- I would absolutely love to work for this person because Vince exhibits great business sense and determination which helps WWE have an appealing working environment.