Joel Andrew Cassel
- It is caused by genetics or environment or both, they are not sure.
- It effects one's movement, they lose more and more of the ability to control there motion.
- It can't be cured, however their are treatments to lessen the symptoms.
- If certain toxins were removed from the air it would lessen the chances of getting it,.
- We now know what it is, and we have certain medicines to help people with it.
- It is hard to detect in the early stages because the symptoms are hard to spot.
- http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/parkinsons-disease/basics/causes/con-20028488, http://www.healthline.com/health/parkinsons/stages-of-parkinsons#2