YMSL Cedar Park Digest
May 9, 2016
In this edition:
- Logging Hours & Meetings
- Banquet Recap
- Image Releases
- Committee Moms Training Meeting (+ Invite & RSVP)
Logging Hours & Meetings
Point of Clarification: Tuesday night's banquet counts as the first meeting of the year for young men BUT not for moms. Please remind your son to sign in and log Tuesday's banquet as a meeting.
Chapter Presidents Carson Neel (9th) and Ricky Rosario (10th) both spoke and delivered great summaries representing their respective classes.
Several of our young men were recognized for their extraordinary service.
9th Grade Most Hours Served:
- Logan Mayou, Sergeant at Arms
- Evan Sparks, Leadership Committee
9th Grade Most Philanthropies Served:
- Sam Householder, Boys Choice Committee
- Zach Black, Slating Committee
10th Grade Most Hours Served:
- Houston Fuller, Boys Choice Committee
10th Grade Most Philanthropies Served:
- Ethan Robbins, VP Communications
Colonel Craig Flowers delivered a keynote that was nothing short of amazing. 10th Grade Boys Committee Mom, Leslie Reuter, captured everything on YouTube.
These pictures serve as documentation. Shutterfly is also where we source photos for our facebook page.
Having our image releases on file allows us to include images of you and your sons out in the community fulfilling the mission of YMSL. Please print the following attachment, sign and either scan or take a picture and send back to me. You only need to sign one form on behalf of you and your son(s).
Committee Mom Training
- Philanthropy/Ultimate Gift | Amy Herboek
- Hours Committee | Silvia Brunet-Jones
- Demaray Burris | Membership
MEETING TO BE SCHEDULED AT A LATER DATE:
- Moms Meetings | Michele Fuller
- Banquet | Janet Fiala
- Communications/Historians | Brittany Podolak (June 8)
Note: Boys' Committee Moms have already been trained and no need to attend.
If you can't attend on this date, please contact your chair/VP to let them know.
Committee Mom Training & Calendar Planning
Sunday, May 15th, 4-6pm
550 Discovery Boulevard
Cedar Park, TX
RSVPs are enabled for this event.