Author: Lois Lowry created by Ian Jaksich
The Giver is the Receiver of Memory. The Giver has held the community’s. The Giver is Jonas's trainer and shows him his wisdom. The Giver helps the Committees of elders by collecting memories. The G
Asher is Jonas's bestfriend. Asher is a funny, goofy boy who speaks really fast. Asher mixes up his words when he speaks fast. Prescion of language is always intended to him. He was assigned the role of Assistant Director of Recreation.
Eight year old girl who is always curious and expresses her feelings.
2. What event do you think occurred after the end of the story?
3. What memory did you dislike most?
4. Did you like the plot of the story?
2. I liked when Jonas was selected to be The Receiver of Memories.
3. Disliked how if the baby's were twins one of them had to get released based on their weight.
4. Disliked how Gabriel would get released because the family could not take care of him anymore.
5. I disliked how Jonas leaves the community.