Pride of the Tribe
Week of December 10, 2018
SISD ATTENDANCE WARS BEGINS JANUARY 7TH
Secondary - Whichever Secondary campus has the highest all staff attendance % for each 6 weeks, earns the right to wear jeans EVERY Monday & Friday for the following six weeks. Plus the winning school each 6 weeks will get to hang a banner/sign in the main entrance of their building.
Whichever Secondary School wins the most staff attendance awards in total, will receive a Hamburger Cookout sometime during the last week of school, courtesy of SISD Administration.
Don't forget we need a copy of your final and please reread info below!
- All courses will administer a final. Remember, finals are worth 20% of the final grade.
- Remind students who will be absent during finals that they must complete a form in the office with Mr. Brown. Makeup exams will be given January 7th @ 8:00am.
- We must have a copy of every final and the answer key before we leave for Christmas Break. Please give them to Mr. Brown
- For each student who is absent during finals, we must have a copy with their name on it turned in before we leave for Christmas Break. Please also give them to Mr. Brown.
Nuts & Bolts
- SHUTDOWN FORM
- Unplug everything, take home personal items or lock them up, take belongings from refrigerators.
- Refrigerators - must be cleaned out and dishes in lounge must be washed and put away. (Upstairs is checked by English Department and Lounge is checked by CTE.)
- Department Heads MUST sign off on your shutdown form before you leave on Friday.
- GRADES - Grades need to be posted by 8:00 am on January 7th.
Tentative Schedule (subject to change) for January 7th and 8th:
9:00 -12:00 Course Guide Meeting with Mrs. Edenfield
1:00 - 4:00 EL Training with Region 10 (core teachers); mini sessions @ CCI for all others.
9:00 - 4:00 Workday with a short meeting about Tribe Time.
A separate email will be sent with a finalized plan.
Please Note - Bell Schedule Will Be Different For Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- CTE/Elective Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Math/Science Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- STUCO Teacher Breakfast
- Girls Basketball @ Lovejoy, 5:00pm
- Boys Basketball @ SHS, 5:00pm
- English/SS Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Ugly Sweater Contest (teachers prizes)
- FInals 1 & 8
- Finals 2, 4, 6
- Holiday Cake in Office
- Early Release @ 12:30pm
- Faculty Meeting @ 1:00pm, Library
- Getting Started with Your Retirement Presentation, 2:00pm, Lecture Hall
- Ready to Retire Presentation, 3:00pm , Lecture Hall
- Can leave campus at 4:00pm
- Volleyball Banquet
- Finals 3,5,7
- Early Release @ 12:30pm
- Can Leave Campus at 1:30pm
I Leave You With This...
"There are 3 things we can't have, we can't have complacency, we can't have selfishness, and we can't lose our accountability." ~ Nick Saban
I hope you have a wonderful holiday break with family and friends. Rest, relax, and rejuvenate for a strong finish to our school year. When we return...WE will not be complacent, WE will not be selfish, and WE will not lose our accountability. #tribeoverme #forthetribe
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR