The Solar System!
By Macgregor Dawkins
What is a solar system?
* It was created more than 4 billion years ago
* Contains eight planets, dwarf planets, moons, and everything else that orbits the sun
* Jupiter and Saturn are made of hydrogen and helium gases
* The sun covers 98% of our solar system
* Its always maneuvering around
* The bigger the planet the more gravity it has
The Planets orbit
They orbit in a oval shape. There are nine planets.(pluto)
The sun is a star! It is a big ball of hot gases!
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are all in our solar system.