The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 9/29/2017
We're so proud of our PBS stars!
Employing scientific thinking by creating classification categories for rocks
Wow!!! Our STEAM Center is gorgeous! Thank you to the FT Ed Foundation for supporting our students!
We are celebrating Respect Week from October 2nd through 6th! Show your DDE school spirit! Click below for more information.
- Interest meetings will be held during 8th period on Monday, October 16, 2017.
- Forms are due on Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
- Physicals dated November 15, 2016 and after are valid for the Winter season.
Questions? Please contact Mrs. King at email@example.com
- The bagel sale began this week, but we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- If you haven't done so already, please become a member of the PTO! Membership and volunteer forms can be found under the PTO tab on our website: http://dde.freeholdtwp.k12.nj.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=577013&type=d&pREC_ID=1070147
- The Magazine sale will begin soon! More information to follow.
- Our first PTO Meeting of the school year is Thursday, October 12, 2017 @ 8:30am (yes, 8:30am!) in the STEAM Center. Come hear about everything that is going on this year, learn about opportunities to get involved, and see our newly redesigned, absolutely beautiful STEAM Center!
- PTO questions? email@example.com
Mark Your Calendar
- Monday, October 2-Friday, October 6: Respect Week!
- Thursday, October 5: Picture Day (picture forms were sent home today)
- Monday, October 9: School Closed for Professional Development
- Thursday, October 12: PTO Meeting, 8:30am in the STEAM Center
- Monday, October 16: Winter Sports Interest Meetings, during 8th period
- Tuesday, October 17: Board of Education Meeting, 8:00pm at 384 W. Main Street
- Friday, October 27: Halloween Social, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 31: Winter sports forms due
- Tuesday, November 14: Winter sports begin
- If you would like to update/change your contacts in Genesis, please email Mrs. Patmore at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program: For those currently using the government assisted lunch program, please be aware the expiration date is October 23, 2017. In order to avoid interruption in this service, please complete the 2017-2018 application as soon as possible. Please note that any lunch charges incurred after the expiration date are your responsibility. These forms are also to be used by new applicants. Following is the form to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch. English: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXbG5nZ0ZyZTJ1VUk/view?usp=sharing Spanish: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXMFF5dW84Mm5HSzMyZmpfU2FRRXVmdUs0eEdr/view?usp=sharing
- Learn more about the FRHSD Magnet Programs here: http://frhsdmagnetprograms.com/site.php. Current 8th grade students may begin applications on October 2, 2017. Please see the links below for additional information regarding the FRHSD Magnet Programs.
- You may find the Monmouth County Vocational School District Career Academies Overview and Online Application here: https://www.mcvsd.org/admissions.html. Please see the link below for additional information regarding the MCVSD Career Academies.
- All of this information is also available on the Guidance Schoology page.
- 2017-2018 District Calendar: http://bit.ly/2vPcwI7
- DDE Website Calendar: http://bit.ly/2xaItdB
- DDE Printed October Calendar: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W8bJaOvpNXYXlvaDhEa1pYeVE/view?usp=sharing
- Please click on the links below for information that may be of interest to Freehold Township residents: