“A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.”
Being a photographer!!
A photographer uses images to tell a story or record an event. He or she photographs people, places, events and objects. Many photographers specialize in portrait, commercial or scientific photography or photojournalism
While entry-level photojournalists and commercial and scientific photographers usually need a college degree in photography or a field related to the industry in which they want to work, entry-level freelance and portrait photographers need only technical proficiency.
how will you pay for your education
- Parents might pay for you
- Part time job
specific skills for the job
- Setting up or taking down lighting, backgrounds, props and other equipment
- Capturing images
- Processing images
- Creating final print images or digital files
Type of Income
- Salary for a typical Photographer in the United States is $47,442 a year.
- An entry level salary is only about 15000 dollars and about 25,000 every two months
- A fashion mag photographer will make $250,000.00 per photo shoot
- Fees for a photographer is $100/hour
Approximate income, Potential for advancement
- Approximate income of a photographer is $27000
- Advance opportunity for photographer is with a experience, photojournalists who work for magazines and newspapers may become photography editors
What interests you about this occupation
- Viewpoint and camera angle
Our Imaginative Photos
Baby sitting on a chair and smiling to take a photograph.
Baby with cute Rabbit...
Baby watching and smiling at the baby.
Lots of stones. Its kind of a beach!!