Carter Counseling Connection
Carter High School Counseling Department Newsletter
We are excited to have students back in our building filling our hallways with energy and enthusiasm. It is our mission to make every child feel welcomed, connected and part of our Hornet Family. Additionally, we challenge every student to grow in his or her academic abilities and be college-ready by the end of four years at CHS.
We hope you have a wonderful school year and we look forward to working with you!
CHS Counseling Staff
9 grade counselor G-M
9 grade counselor A-G
9 gade counselor N-Z
Upcoming Events ...
Registration for the TN Promise
Completing the FAFSA ....
Step 2: Complete the FAFSA application at https://fafsa.gov Make sure you use the student's FSA ID to log in.
The FAFSA application opens October 1, 2017. Don't wait!!!
County-Wide College Fair
1st TN Promise Meeting!!!!
College APP Week
We will have activities throughout the week for all grade levels and post secondary goals. We will have a schedule posted on our website soon!
What you will need to register ....
- It takes about 45 mins to complete the registration process.
- You will need a credit card or a fee waiver.
- A laptop or desktop is preferred.
- Your high school course list and grades.
- Your interests - their interest survey will match you to academic programs and jobs you might enjoy.
- Up to four colleges and universities to send your score reports for free during registration (additional score reports can be purchased later).
- Your photo to upload during registration.