My technology design cycle report
- Student can't access there work
- demonstrating the progress
- can't access from anywhere
- can't access evidence from the work.
portfolio who uses it and why?
style or example of e-portfolio in different types
Assessment Portfolios: demonstrate student to competence and skill for good defined areas. These may be the end of course or program assessments for evaluating the student performance. The primary purpose is to evaluate the student to competency as defined by the program standards and also outcomes too.
Showcase Portfolios: demonstrate work and skills for the student. This type of portfolio was created to the end of a program and highlight of all the quality work of all student. Students usually can show this work of portfolio to potential employers to get more employment to the end of a degree of the program.
Hybrids: this is the most important portfolio. The hybrids of the three types of portfolios listed above. Rarely will figure it out of the portfolio that is strictly used for the assessment and development or showcase the purposes. Occasionally, may come across showcase portfolios that do not show the evidence of self-reflection, rubrics for assessment or the feedback, however, an expert in the field of e-portfolios, would say "a portfolio without standards, goals and reflection is just a fancy resume, not an electronic portfolio."
What an E-portfolio ?
- Be free.
- Accessible in variety computer.
- Be able to store work produced in all class ( texts , images and sounds )
- Contain sections/pages for all MYP subjects , MIA and CNS and sections.
- have a homepage that explained
- Good name
- photo of you
- link to the pages
- tell something about you
- be professional and academic... not cute, funny, silly, etc.
I will test my methods on the 18th September, the test group will consist people will be Joyes , Chaewon , Avril , Haroon.
5 to 10 classmates will evaluate my product.My classmates will test my product in 16/11/13 to 18/11/13
My classmates will evaluate my product using the criterion below.
- the portfolio accessible viewed and read through computer.
The Definition E-Portfolio
- what is produced when persons have collect , select or reflectively interpret with present their own evidence then support those assertions about what they have learn or know about it.
- selection of “products” for learn, reflections or interpretations on all products, representations between among the products with interpretations.
- for the purposes is to set of the products, interpretations and presented to a particular audience.