January 9, 2017
Reflection Question: Text Dependent Questions
- How are you embedding high rigor text-dependent questions in your lessons?
- MLK Oratorical Assembly is scheduled for 1/18.
- Please complete all PE minute forms for 2016 by 11/11.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site and will order any supplies that are not available on site.
Week at a Glance
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- ILT Meeting 3 to 4
- Minimum Day
- Howard PD (Draft Agenda)
- Family Math Night 6 to 7:30
- Williams Off Site in the am
- Wise Assembly/Event 2 to 2:50
Important Upcoming Dates
No School 1/16
Superintendent Faculty Focus at Howard 11/17 4 to 5
Oratorical Assembly 11/18 9 to 10