American School of Math, Science, and Politics
Join one of the best international schools in the world that represents perfection at its finest
A glance at life in ASMSP
Take a look at our beautiful town of Interlaken, Switzerland
This is taking a look at Interlaken when it is summer
This is Interlaken when the snow settles in winter with beauty
This is one of our teaching facilities in our exquisite campus
"Creates a home away from home "
- Our school is a year round to maximize effectiveness. We enforce a 45-15 plan which means that every 45 days, students have a 15 day break.
- Classes are based on a 4 by 4 class schedule which means that students have classes 1-4 on day A, and 5-8 on the day B. The days alternate every day.
- Classes are 90 minutes to provide a long span of attention for maximum knowledge
- Our school focuses on medicine, science, and politics which ultimately gets our students ready for the American colleges
1-5 grade: $20,000
6-8 grade: $25,000
These prices include housing costs, three meals a day, free credit toward on campus stores, field trips, recreational activities, and other benefits the campus offers
School Song and Colors
This song represents victory and determination. From the very start, the trumpets blare and declare victory over the students, representing courage and determination. When the tubas blast, they represent bravery and boldness which is the environment of our school. This song stands for everything our students stand for with a reinforced pride about ASMSP. This song is from Rocky which we do encourage our students to see because it also represents what our school stands for. Our school colors are blue and purple. The blue represents wisdom and intelligence and the purple represents royalty and nobility.
- Every Friday we have an All-American day where students get to connect with American culture. We offer foods that express what America stands for on these days.
- Every other weekend we have ski trips so the hard working minds can relax
- We have 2 school field trips every year, 1 being out of country