November 13, 2020
The Reimbursement DEADLINE for Semester 1 is Friday, December 4, 2020 by 3:30 p.m.
All Reimbursement requests, with corresponding receipts, dated June - November 2020 must be received in our office by the end of our business day @ 3:30 p.m.
Please plan to either drop them off at our office before 3:30 on 12/4 or email your reimbursement request(s) to REIMBURSEMENTS@FPCS.NET before 3:30 p.m. on 12/4.
Milo and the herd diligently working on Reimbursements
Please refer to Pg 22 of the FPCS Family Handbook 20/21
with work out of the way, the herd can play
Mark your calendar
- 11/14 Registration for Ox Academy opens - contact your sponsor teacher
- 11/14 Student Government Meeting (info in this Tidbits)
- 11/16 FPCS Library Opens! Sign up now for an appointment
- 11/16-12/11 Student Government's Clare House Donation drive
- 11/20 Parent Workshop @ 6:00 p.m. - "Virtual Field Trips and Global Learning"
- 11/23-27 Thanksgiving Break - Offices Closed
- 12/4 Reimbursement Deadline for purchases made dated 6/1/20-12/4/20
The Library opens on November 16th!
FPCS welcomes our families to visit our new & improved library. We operate under the honor system, no check out process. Simply take what you need and return it when you are done. We have hundreds of novels, picture books, textbooks, science kits, and other curriculum materials. There is a reference section of curriculum samples that will be unavailable for check out. Come in and see for yourself! Sign up for a library time here: https://doodle.com/mm/2082782865/library
- Masks, temperature check, social distancing, & sign in required
- FPCS Teacher will be available to assist
- Facilities will be sanitized in between each family visit
- Returned items will be sanitized prior to shelving
Spelling Bee study groups
Signed up for the Spelling Bee? Bee amazing by joining Ms. Ouellette's Spelling Bee study groups, via Zoom, on December 14.
- Spelling Bee Group Grades 1-3: You will meet on Monday, December 14 @ 1:00 p.m. Meeting ID: 990 3070 2693; Passcode: 840135
- Spelling Bee Group Grades 4-8: You will meet on Monday, December 14 @ 2:00 p.m. Meeting ID: 913 4487 2895; Passcode: 913350
"My friend said I was bad at spelling. I disagreed, so he challenged me to a spelling bee.
Upcoming Parent Workshop Topics
November 20th at 6PM
ASD Teacher & Global Education Alaska founder Michelle Carton
"Virtual Field Trips & Global Learning"
Michelle, also known as MC the Global Librarian, is the founder of Global Education Alaska and an advocate for Global Citizenship for students and educators. She develops global projects and curriculum, contributes to journals and publications, and travels around the world both physically and virtually, writing a global learning blog, working with libraries, educational leaders, students, and parents to maximize learning potential for individuals and communities. In this workshop, Michelle will introduce us to her virtual field trips, give us tools to foster global citizenship and help our kids explore the world from home.
Meeting ID: 358 714 1535
Upcoming Zoom sessions for education planning after high school
Please download the Career & Education Planning After High School PDF below to peruse the many informative Zoom seminar options available.
Family Partnership Charter School believes in helping students plan their next step after high school. Mari Jo Parks, College and Career Coach, will host Zoom sessions to help students and parents get started on finding career pathways, educational opportunities including college, vocational schools, apprentice programs, information about financial aid and much more. There will be time for questions and answers.
Zoom Meeting ID: 960 9977 8687