Adolescence And Their Emotions!
Why are children an emotional wreck?
- If your child lashes out at you for something you said they misunderstood you.
- If your child did something risky its because your child foresees ricks behavior.
- Your child misinterpret emotions of people and if they do its when that react irrationally.
- Parents if you are concerned why your child is sexual here is the reason, "The production of testosterone increases 10 times in adolescent boys. Sex hormones act in the limbic system and in the raphe nucleus, source of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is important for the regulation of arousal and mood."
- 5 Reasons Teenagers Act the Way They Do. (n.d.). Retrieved March 24, 2015, from http://mentalfloss.com/article/29895/5-reasons-teenagers-act-way-they-do
- Adolescent Angst: 5 Facts About the Teen Brain. (n.d.). Retrieved March 24, 2015, from http://m.livescience.com/21461-teen-brain-adolescence-facts.html
- Adolescence: What's the Brain Got to Do with It? (n.d.). Retrieved March 24, 2015, from http://www.scilearn.com/blog/Adolescent-Brain
- The adolescent brain: Beyond raging hormones - Harvard Health. (n.d.). Retrieved March 24, 2015, from http://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/the-adolescent-brain-beyond-raging-hormones