Roberts Elementary School
Title I News
What is Title I?
- Title I is the name of a program from the federal government that provides funding to school districts across our nation.
- The purpose of the funding is to ensure that ALL students who are struggling in reading, writing, math, science and social studies can get extra assistance at their school or in their classroom.
Take Charge on ESSA!
Title I Programs Offer:
- Students can receive literacy support from Mrs.Bojaj and Mrs.Budnick in a small group setting.
- Opportunities for professional development for school staff
- Home/School Compact and Parent Involvement Plans in place
LET'S TALK ABOUT READING
Tips for Our Young Readers
Title I Parent Involvement Plan
Home/School Compact Form
The form below is a compact that shows how families can work together with the school to make sure that our students have the best learning experience possible.