Erasmus+ KA-1 Course
Communication influences all factors of your life. From daily interactions with strangers on the street to the way you present yourself in the board room, the way you communicate is a reflection of who you are and the way you establish relationships with those around you.
Although there are many sides to communication (including verbal interactions, nonverbal cues, and even using technology to maximize impact), there are a few basic fundamentals that span across the nation and around the globe. By understanding the way you communicate and increasing your knowledge of conflict resolution and negotiation, you can increase your probability for success with others.
Whether you are working in the business community, strengthening your personal relationships, or simply seeking to increase your comfort in reaching out to others as a whole, effective communication is your bridge from potentially hazardous misunderstandings to personal--and professional--success.
Course Lessons (7 days)
Lesson 1: Recognizing and Understanding Communication Styles
- This lesson will help recognize four of the major communication styles. Each style serves a different purpose, and you will be able to identify those and understand which is the most effective.
Lesson 2: Verbal Communication
- This lesson will break down verbal communication into various subcategories. It will help to find key areas for improvement when misunderstandings arise.
Lesson 3: Nonverbal Communication
- This lesson will help you learn to use nonverbal cues to better understand others. Likewise, you can hone these skills to be sure you are effectively communicating your ideas.
Lesson 4: Communicating in Writing
- This lesson will address the different components of written communication. It will enable individuals to use writing to maximize their ability to communicate for personal and business reasons.
Lesson 5: Cultivating Conversational SkillsThis lesson teaches the most important skills required to use conversation as an effective form of communication. Mastering conversational skills makes you more interesting and more likely to truly experience two-sided communication.
Lesson 6: Group CommunicationIn this lesson, you will learn more about group dynamics and how to use them to your advantage. Groups have very specific ways of interacting, and anticipating this can be invaluable in making sure the group actually is effective. Using the skills you lea
Lesson 7: Communications TechnologyIn this lesson, you will learn more about the technology currently available to make communication faster and easier. You will also learn what kinds of repercussions this access to instant communication has on business and personal relationships.
Lesson 8: Barriers to CommunicationThe goal of this lesson is to learn to recognize where there might be breakdowns in communication. By knowing what problems you are facing, you are more prepared to avoid them altogether.
Lesson 9: Cultural Aspects of CommunicationIn this lesson, you will learn about the field of cross-cultural communication. You will discover what types of barriers to expect and what you can do to overcome them.
Lesson 10: Disagreements and ConflictsIn this lesson, you will learn how to handle disagreements before they occur and after they occur.
Lesson 11: NegotiationIn this lesson, you will learn the basics of negotiation. It will also pull together some of the skills you have learned throughout this course and show you how to utilize them to reach a specific goal.
Lesson 12: Constructive CriticismIn this lesson, you will learn how to offer and receive constructive criticism. You will also learn the dynamics of the critical relationship.
During the course you will be given opportunities to:
- develop both the language needed for you to operate in an international working environment, and the professional skills for effective communication in English.
- improve your skills in giving presentations, negotiating, attending and chairing meetings, writing emails and socializing.
- gain better intercultural awareness and socializing abilities.
- further develop your ability to respond in a fluent and accurate manner in English in various professional scenarios that you will encounter in your everyday professional life.
- The course fee – according to Erasmus+ programme (70 euro/ day), 490 Euro for a 7 days course (without travel)
- We can provide you very nice and comfortable hotels. All expenses is covered by EU in Erasmus+ School and Erasmus+ Adult project.
- We can organise cultural activities.
- Contact wia email@example.com
Our courses will take place
Contact for dates
You can look at OTHER COURSES
We can help you during proposal writing...
We can help you during proposal writing...
We offer free consultancy for writing the application form for our patners (for groups larger than 8 persons).
For further details and registration, contact Ali ULUSOY, General Manager of Happy Kids. firstname.lastname@example.org