Tropical Rain Forest
By Savannah Wax, Chaz Tarantino, and Thomas Nikiel
Some tropical rain forests are located in Central America, The Amazon, Africa, Southern Asia, and Australia.
Temperature Range and Precipitation
In the tropical rain forest, temperatures can get up to a high of 93°F and a low of 68°F. Precipitation patterns range from 50 to 260 inches yearly.
Five Plants That Grow In The Tropical Rain Forest
- Strangler Figs
- Prop Roots
Five Animals That Live In The Tropical Rain Forest
- Tree Snail
- Spider Monkey
Five Interesting Facts
- Giant bamboo plants can grow 9 inches in a day.
- Some monkeys are omnivores.
- The fourth floor of the forest is completely dark.
- Insects make up the majority of the organisms living there.
- The forest supplies most of the oxygen to the world.