News from Fourth Grade
April 11-April 15
PARCC Specials Schedule
Tuesday: P.E. & Music
Friday: Art & P.E.
This week we will be wrapping up our Colonial America unit with a unit assessment.
Remember students should be recording their 30 minutes of reading every night on their home reading log and turning it in every Friday!
This week we will be learning about different types of angles and returning to our work on multi-step word problems.
Remember students should be completing their math practice problems during the course of the week on turning them in every Friday!
Weekly Home Expectations
- 30 minutes of reading a night recorded on Home Reading Log
- Weekly math practice (on the back of the Home Reading Log)
- Math facts practice (IXL, xtramath, fashcards, Prodigy, etc.)
IXL Lesson Suggestions:
- Fractions - Fourth Grade Q.6, Q.7, Q.11, Q.16, Q.19, Q.20, R.1, R.7, S.2, S.4
- Fact Practice - Fourth Grade B.1, C.1, D.1, E.1, F.1
- Information on the Read-A-Thon is coming home today (4/8) in Friday Folders.
- Reading and recording minutes for the Read-A-Thon will be from Friday, April 15 to Sunday, April 24.
- Goodrich Donation Drive - April 13th & 14th
- Report Cards will be sent on Friday, April 15th
- Field Day - Friday, April 22nd
- Naper Settlement Field Trip - Wednesday, April 27th
- 3rd & 4th grade Musical - Thursday, April 28th @ 6:30 (JJH)
- NO SCHOOL-Friday, April 29 (Teacher Inservice)
- Read-A-Thon paperwork and pledge money is due Monday, May 2nd.
- Please remember that students are no longer allowed to bring in birthday treats. However, they may bring in a non-food item to share with their classmates on their birthday. There are 20 students in our classroom.