By : Jennifer Carrillo
How can you treat Ringworm
Here's some treatments that you can do :
- wash the rash with soap and water, and dry thoroughly
-for bigger areas of blistered sores use compresses something thats made with " burow's solution " so you can soothe and dry out the blisters
- apply antifungal cream beyond the edge or border of the rash
- follow the directions on the package , if you want to get cure ! Don't just use the medicine because you want your symptoms to go away. If you don't follow them well you're probably gonna have to keep the treatment going for like 2 to 4 weeks.
- If your symptoms don't cure in 2 weeks , then call your doctor
- if your rashes don't cure after using the treatments you're most likely gonna have to use Antifungals pills
- IF you have any other disease near the ringworm this treatment could cure it too, especially if you have " athlete's food " .
i used some of the information from a website to help me .