What's Your Type?
By: Susi Ramirez
May or May not describe my personality?
This kind of describes me a little, because I try to avoid conflict and don't like people violating my personal things.This does not show my personality that well.This is almost different than personality.So I kind of don't think this shows my personality.
- Counselors/Social worker
- Clergs/Religious workers
- INFPs are able to work well with material they have learned well and understood.
- INFPs they are able to accurately reproduce received information,especially if they associate it with any feelings.
- INFPs need to understand from materials that is purely logical or not related to the humanities or social sciences.
- INFPs interested in learning a subject is related to the question "Are we doing the right thing?"
- The material does not appeal to their feelings and emotions.
- The information received does not significantly deepen their understanding in the area of study
- INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder.
- INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything.
- INFPs may have trouble working in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members of the group.
Charteristic of INFP
- INFPs does not like conflict and tries to avoid it.
- INFPs are laid-back until you violated one their values.
- INFPs are usually talented writer. They can express their feelings on paper really well.