Converse's Team Report, May 1
We are one team, with one mission, to be our best together!
- Join me in wishing a happy birthday to Karyn Tucci on Tuesday, May 5th. Happy birthday, Karyn!
- Thanks, teachers, for the notes of personal contact with families with "not so great" midterms. I appreciate the contact and problem solving!
- A more than GIANT thanks to everyone for your support and donations to the recent Jarwars. The +$2500.00 amount raised blew our goal out of the water. An even bigger thanks to all the "pie-ees". Each had such a great attitude about making a fun memory for our students! Once, again, I find myself so very proud and inspired by each of you!
- Congratulate Teresa Hovermale for passing her high ability licensing test this week. She will soon be a "licensed" high ability teacher. Way to go, Teresa!
- With our celebration of teacher/staff appreciation next week, enjoy the pictures below of our great staff!
Items in bold print are new to announcements.
- Student profiles are due to Valree no later than May 11th.
- Kids' Hope's last week is the week of May 11th.
- The staff meeting on Wednesday, May 20th, will be on Google Hangout. You will get to stay in your room and use technology to "meet" with us. Make sure prior to the staff meeting that you load the Google Hangout app on your iPAD. Right now, a Google Hangout is a "little tricky" as your iPAD will have the needed camera but your computer will allow you to use the chat option. Our only agenda item will be to "play" on Hangout to get an idea of how it works. Whitney will share some info from our e-learning conference just to share something during our Hangout. Please access another colleague or Autumn for help to make sure you are ready to go for the Hangout. Ideally, I would love for you to access both the computer and iPAD during the Hangout to see both options but if it gets too confusing either one will work. Hopefully I sent an invite your way via an email. Please accept the invitation.
- Space is our building-wide "theme" for next school year.
- The PCE Mothers' Day sale will be May 6th, 7th and 8th during lunch time.
- Thanks to our wonderful parents and Converse Church of Christ, we will be celebrating all of you the first full week in May with the following: Monday-desserts, Tuesday-soups and sandwiches, Wednesday-breakfast, Thursday-appetizers, and Friday-an ice cream bar. I hope you feel the love and appreciation for all you do!