Week of May 4, 2015
- buying school supplies out of your own pocket for students that are unable to afford their own.
- taking time to console or talk to a student about a problem at home that they were willing to share with you.
- spending countless hours finding the best way to reach a student because you love to see their light bulb come on!
- mentoring students that do not have anyone at home to talk to.
- encouraging and motivating students to believe in themselves.
- greeting them with a warm smile , a hand shake or a high five.
- rewarding and celebrating their efforts.
Thank you teachers for the big and little things that may go unnoticed but that are making the difference in the life of a child! I can never thank you enough for what you do but please know that the little tokens of appreciation you will receive this week are just a simple and humble way of letting you know that I appreciate you! Enjoy your special week! You deserve it!
How did a teacher change your life?
Leaders are Everywhere!
You are welcome to dress up as a leader in politics, Sports, Arts/Entertainment, Social Justice/Humanitarian, Technology. Remember to speak to your classes about who you are dressed up as and how they are a leader.
Quote of the Week:
GC Meeting @ 3:15 in the library bring needs assessment results
ITBS/Logramos Meeting @ 3:15
Soccer Game Williams vs. Pershing @5:30 Webb Chapel
FSAC planning meeting for 2015-2016
5th grade Reading STAAR 2nd round
ACP testing meeting