Unit 1 Project
- "Do Agricultural Engineers have the same duties as Agricultural Scientists?"
- "Do Agricultural Engineers and Agricultural Scientists work with the same materials?"
- "What is the Difference between an Agricultural Engineer and a Mechanical Engineer?"
- What commodities does this career deal with? Timber
- Where is it produced? Throughout the United States.
- Exported or imported? It is exported.
- Value of commodity? It is $470.2 million.
- The Tractor
Fertilizer is used in farming to make the land more fertile so crop production can increase.
Greenhouses are used to extend a plant's growing season and protect it from cold weather.
- The tractor was invented in 1892 by John Froelich in Iowa, USA.
- Fertilizer was invented in 1908 by Fritz Haber in Germany.
- The Greenhouse was invented during the 1800s by Charles Bonaparte in Leiden, Holland.
You need to have:
- Analytical Skills
- Listening Skills
- Math Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Contests in Agricultural Mechanics and Environmental Natural Resources.