Inventor of Apple
- He died on October 5, 2011 (56)
- He had a partner named Steve Wozniak and started Apple Computers.
- He was given up for adoption when he was born.
- When in Elementary he tested so well the administrators wanted to skip him to high school but his parents said no.
- He went through a battle against Pancreatic Cancer.
- He is co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
- He was a video game designer in 1971.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be dogma- which is living with the results of other peoples thinking. Don't let the noise of others opinions drown out you own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
He helped millions of people get jobs because of his company. He invented revolutionary technology like the iPhone and iPad. I think I should proceed because Steve Jobs did a lot of good things in his life.