Classical Conversations of Kenmore
Week 24 Wrap Up!
That's all she wrote!
Week 24!! Woohoo!! And we are finished! We went out with a huge bang, and the day could not have been more perfect! From fun science, to easy 'review time' to the fabulous sunshine and cookies, the Lord blessed our time together in a big way!!
Next week is Orchestra - be at school at 10am next Friday, go ahead and bring a lunch and we can have play time again!! The program should only run about an hour, so we'll be done earlier than usual. I'll send out a reminder email a few days before.
Practicum dates are out! See which ones are closest to you, and which work with your summer schedule. All families should plan to attend every year, and tutors have training as well. Registration should open in mid-April, and early registration is a good idea, so pick which one you'll go to in the next week or so and put it on your calendar!
- West Seattle June 14-16
- Monroe June 21-23 - Liz & I will probably go to Essentials training here
- Oak Harbor June 28-30
- Bothell July 12-14 - will probably be a big group of us choosing this location (I have a conflict with this date)
- Issaquah July 19-21
- Bellingham July 27-29
- Lynnwood Aug 1-3 - I'll be attending Foundations training here!
We need loads of volunteers for Practicum this year. Since all the Practicums have the same needs, our Area Representative has set up several time slots to do info-sessions about regular Practicum jobs. Please try to call in to one and get the details about the jobs needed! Have a look over the jobs document I sent out this week to get an idea of where the help is needed!
- April 9th 8am-9:30am
- April 11th 7pm-8:30pm
- April 13th 7am-8:30am
- April 16th 10am-11:30am
Please note that all presentations will be the same, so just choose one session to attend.
The log in information for all of the events is:
Practicum Team Building Overview Meetings
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 931-147-989
- We now only need 2 tutors!! Praise the Lord for answering our prayers as we slowly pull together resources for the fall. Please seek the Lord and talk with your husband if you feel any desire to lead our little ones on community day. Talk to our tutors - you'll get lots of support and encouragement!
- Orchestra is on 'Week 25' (April 15) @10am. If you have not yet paid, the cost is $15/family. Pack a regular lunch and we'll all play afterwards!
- End Of Year Celebration - April 22 @6:30. I think Sarah plans to email about help with refreshments - keep an eye out for that!
- Oh yeah - How does May 7th sound for our next sushi night?