Library Lowdown (week of 5/23/16)
News and Technology from the OCMS library
- If you have a larger class and need more than 15 computers when you bring your classes to the library, book both the library and the library lab. That way, you can have enough computers.
- Please send Ms. Stellmann a quick email or talk to her beforehand if you plan on sending students down. She understands if there are not enough computers to go around but needs to know in case she is busy or not in the library.
- The library is closed on the following dates and times:
- PARCC until June 7 (including most, if not all, afternoons)
- 42 students visited on their own
- Ms. Stellmann took the FALS class on a field trip to BCPL Randallstown.
Teaching and Planning with You!
Tech Tool of the Week
Did you know that BCPS offers online research models that correlate with many major lessons? Many are offered as Slam Dunks (PowerPoints) that include all resources, worksheets, and teacher resources to complete a project aligned to your standards!
BCPL Book Club for Students
The BCPL Summer reading club is coming! It runs from June 20-August 14 at all BCPL branches. Registration is now open. For more information, and to register your young reader, elementary reader, high school reader, or yourself, see this page.
Weekly YouTube Video
Adding event instructions
2. Put your entire BCPS email in to the box marked email
3. Click Add Event on the left-hand side
4. Follow the instructions in the box below.
Note: If you are co-teaching with me title the lesson Stellmann/"Your Name" or vice versa.
Connect with the OCMS Library
Ms. Stellmann, MLS
School Library Media Specialist