Our 10 Year Reunion is Here!
Yeah, it really has been that long.
Wondering where your ticket is? We will have people checking names at the door!
If you bought a ticket, your name is on the list. Remember: absolutely no tickets will be sold at the door.
Attire is "cocktail casual."
Don't worry about having a fresh tux or spray tan and up do. If you can find something between formal and jean shorts, you will be lookin' good. Let's keep it classy!
Haven't busted a move since prom?
Not a problem! We've created a playlist with the hits we all listened to in our cars in the student parking lot. Get ready to drop it like it's hot (too much?).
- 6:45pm - Doors will open and drinks start flowing.
- 7:15pm - We will have a toast and the traditional Colonel Fight Song before dinner is served.
- 11:00 - Last call and the alma mater sing-along.
- 11:30pm - You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. However, there are several hotels close by.
- If you aren't done partying, there are a couple of bars about 5 minutes away.
If you plan on drinking, please remember there are many options to get you home safely! Uber & Lyft are both available in the Allen/Fairview area!