September 28-October 2, 2015
Upcoming Events & Due Dates
09/28 - Last day to submit first draft of SLO with Data Artifact
09/29 - Data Meetings
09/30 - "Dress for Success Day"/Career Day for our Dolphins
10/01 - Staff PD: Ten with a Pen, 3:30-5pm
10/01 - WT White Homecoming Parade, 4:30 pm
10/02 - Last day of the 1st 6 weeks
10/02 - WT White Homecoming Game
10/03 - Withers 5K, 9am
SLO's & PDP's
- Dosker for purchasing a class set of books for our 5th grade students
- Mantecon for extending our positive greetings to her students as they enter her classroom.
- Poleon has done a fantastic job of being student-focused before and during morning meeting.
Employee of the Month
5K Withers Run
We now have enough students registered, so our campus will receive 50% of all entry fees for each person who registers for the race on team DeGolyer! Go online and register at www.witherspta.org. Don't forget to mark team DeGolyer!
DATE: November 7, 2015
LOCATION: Adamson High School
REGISTRATION BEGINS: September 21, 2015
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: November 3, 2015
If you have any questions, please contact Celina Jimenez at 972-925-6422 or email@example.com
1. Go to assessment.dallasisd.org.
2. Click on “Teacher Login” and enter your EAD information.
3. Click on the “ACP Viewing Registration” button.
4. Carefully read the security oath and electronically sign with your ID number.
5. Select Elementary Viewings.
6. Select the session of the grade and subject that you teach.
7. Upon successfully registering, your registration status will appear at the top of the page and a confirmation email will be sent to your district email address.
Bulletin Boards & Student Work
Culture Focus: Dolphin Teachers Build Relationships (Key Action 3)
Dolphin Teachers Build Relationships by
- Providing positive narration and precise praise to scholars
- Involving scholars in behavioral and academic goal setting, celebrating growth and collaboratively problem-solving barriers
- Living our norms and use them to guide decision making.
As the end of the first six weeks is soon upon us, these teacher behaviors are super important. In the classroom and the hallways, let's all remember to focus on narrating positive behavior. As we analyze our data, let's remember to both share the data with our scholars and involve them in setting goals for growth and improvement.