East Side News
Week of June 5, 2017
ABC's of Student Success
Below are the ABC's of Student Success. Written by Addie Gaines, principal at Kirbyville (Missouri) Elementary School, these 26 mini-essays emphasize the important role that parents play in the achievement of your child in school.
East and West Side Parent Meeting
Wednesday, June 7th, 6:30pm
111 Gleason Street
Our Pet Drive is happening this week. Check out some pictures from our assembly! Make sure students are bringin in some needed items for our fury friends!
East Side Fun Day June 7th Rain Date June 9th
D.E.A.R. Planned for June 15
SAVE THE DATE!!!East Side will be planning for another D.E.A.R. (Drop Everything and Read) program for our parents and caregivers. Please come in share and read with your child or a group of children your favorite book! We love having you come in and want to continue to build partnerships with our families.
Check out some pictures from the renovation project. Progress is happening!
- 6/7/2017: East Side Fun Day at Riverview Par Rain Date 6/9/2017
- 6/7/2017: East and West Side Combined Parent Meeting East Side Library, 6:30p.m.
- 6/9/2017: East Side Movie Night in Gym. 6:00p.m.
- 6/15/2017: Family D.E.A.R. starting at 2:30p.m.
- 6/16/2017: No School for Elementary Students
- 6/22/2017: Kindergarten Celebration 10:00am
- 6/22/2017: Last Day of School for Students
East Side Elementary School, Gouverneur, NY
We are a Responsive Classroom school, so our belief is that the social and emotional curriculum is just as important as the academic curriculum. We pride ourselves to "Delivering The Promise of A Brighter Future!"
Please visit our Website, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed!