Canada in 2035
Introduction of Canada
immigrants still coming to Canada in 2035? And how will Canada look like in 2035? who will Canada attract as Immigrants?
obviously a Country like Canada would want skilled immigrants so they can raise the economy, when I say skilled immigrants i mean immigrants with a good education and can speak English properly. if you have both then it will be easier to get a job and fit in the community.
in 2035 a lot of thing are going to change like the number of immigrants coming in, the climate even the population, And if you knew, Canada is currently in stage 4 of the population pyramid, what that means is Canada has low birth rate and low death rate, that means older people and less babies, therefore there will be low birth rate, So in 2035 I think that Canada's population will increase because of the babies getting born every day.
My next point will be about the first nation, a question that a lot people are asking now a days is; what will the first nation face in the future, in my opinion the first nation won't face anything in the future because right now the first nation are getting their rights heard, in know that because they get tax money, what that means is that when we pay tax, a portion of what we pay goes to the first nation, and also first nations are so lucky because they don't pay tax either, since the canadian government didn't give the first nation their rights from the beginning, the government is actually giving something back to the first nation by not letting pay tax, and giving them money.
interactions in physical environment
- latitude: Depending on how close or how far it is to the equator.
- ocean currents: They have different temperatures. Warm ocean currents warm the air above it.t. Cold ocean currents cool the air above it.
- wind and Air masses. Heated ground causes air to rise which results in lower air pressure. As it rises it cools and descends to the ground resulting in high air pressure. This cycle repeats which creates wind.
- elevation:The higher up you are, the colder and more wet it will be.
- Relief: As air is forced to rise over a piece of land (a mountain) the temperature decreases and condensation increases. As it condensates water droplets get bigger and heavier and are forced to fall.
- Nearness to Water: heats up and cools down slower than land does, having a moderating effect. On colder days, the water heats up the land, whereas on hotter days, the land is cooled down by the water. These areas also experience more precipitation.
Canada's physical region is divided into 6 different parts, the canadian shield, interior plains, the appalachian mountains, st. lawrence lowlands, the cordelia, the canadian arctic. all those 6 regions have different climate and different landscape. As world temperatures and sea levels rise, the effects of global warming will be felt most acutely in Canada and other countries far from the equator. when global warming occurs, all the ice and snow in the colder areas in Canada will melt this will be a huge problem because it will cause floods all around Canada. climate change dosen't only have impacts on a country, it also has an impact on our children, Climate change also threatens the health of our children and grandchildren through increased disease, freshwater shortages, worsened smog and more. These impacts also pose incalculable economic risks that far outweigh the economic risks of taking action today.
Managing Canada's resources
Canada will be connected to the world because canada does global trading, we import stuff we have a lot of, and we export stuff we don't have, canada can be connected to the world by trading, since a lot of countries will be looking for water, it's canada's chance to be connected to the water by importing water to other country by that canada can connect globally and globalization.
- Population 4,753,120
- 7th largest city in North America
- Canada’s economic capital
- Centre for education, media, IT, telecommunication and publishing
- Home of the Toronto Stock Exchange
- if you are buying a new house try picking it close to shopping malls and schools so that you don't have to ride your car more often and you will also save the environment at the same time!
- if you already have a house and you are trying to go somewhere, you can park your car near your destination and walk the rest to also help save the environment.