January 11, 2016 Teacher Training
Success Criteria - To help direct your learning
I know I got it when...
1. I know the number of lessons my students should complete in a week
2. I know the amount of time my students should be using Dreambox in the classroom
3. I know how to find and use Dreambox data (ex. time on task, lessons completed, etc.)
4. I know where to find support and PD on demand
Setting Goals with the Students
- Students should be completing 5-8 lessons per week on Dreambox
- Allow for 60 minutes a week
- Track weekly usage and celebrate your "Player of the Week"
Grades K-2 1 lesson takes about 10 min
Grades 3-5 1 lesson takes about 15 min
Lesson completion per week:
K-2 students 6 lessons a week
Gr 3-5 students 4 lessons a week
"The only way to show growth is by completing new lessons."