St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - November 2, 2018
Catholic Education Sunday
The REAL (Religious Education Activities for Life)Foundation will be providing coffee and juice after mass. For more information on the REAL Foundation visit this website: http://www.real-foundation.com
For current and up to date information please go to the school website or EICS App!
NEW Interview Booking Process
- Click on "Make a Booking" (top of page)
- Enter Code: nsz73
- Follow instructions
Questions? or you do not have access to a computer please contact the school office at 780-672-2177.
Three Way Conference Schedule
Tuesday, November 6 @ 4-8pm - ECS to Gr.4
Thursday, November 8 @ 4-8pm - ECS to Gr. 4
Extra Interview times for the following teachers:
- Mrs. Dacey - Nov 5 and 7 @ 4-8pm
- Mrs. Bellamy - Nov 5 @ 5-7pm
- Mrs. Kucy - Nov 5 @ 4-8pm (not available on Nov 8)
Interview time slots will be 15min. This is a Three-Way Conference so please bring your child.
**Note: If you would like to see Mr. Doll (PE), Mrs. Rayment (Music), or Mrs. Ellert (CRC) please make sure to book an online interview with them. **
Grade 4 Bible Presentation - Wednesday November 7
When: Wednesday, November 7
Time: 9:30 am
Where: St. Francis Xavier Parish
Refreshments to follow.
Thank you to the REAL (Religious Education Activities for Life) Foundation for helping with the purchase of the bibles. For more information on the REAL Foundation visit http://www.real-foundation.com
Remembrance Day Celebration - Friday, November 9
Milk Q2 Payments Due: November 7
Picture Re-Take Day Coming Soon!
Reminder: November 12-16 Fall Break (No School)
- Nov 4 - Catholic Education Sunday Mass @ 11:00 am (SFX Parish)
- Nov 5 - Three Way Conference 4-8 pm (Mrs. Dacey/Mrs. Bellamy/Mrs. Kucy)
- Nov 6 - Three Way Conference 4-8 pm (ECS to Gr.4)
- Nov 7 - Gr. 4 Bible Presentation @ 9:30 am (SFX Parish)
- Nov 7 - Three Way Conference 4-8 pm (Mrs. Dacey Only)
- Nov 8 - Three Way Conference 4-8 pm (ECS to Gr. 4)
- Nov 9 - Remembrance Day Ceremony @ 10:40 am
- Nov 9 - Hot Lunch (East Side Mario's)
- Nov 12-16 Fall Break (No School)
- Nov 20 - Picture Re-Take Day!
- Nov 22 - School Council @ 7 pm
- Nov 23 - Hot Lunch (Chopped Leaf)
- Nov 29 - Jersey Day!
- Nov 30 - PD Day (No School)
Halloween Candy Exchange
THANK YOU to Care Dental, Dental Health Care and Gateway Dentistry for providing toothbrushes to all the students and to Wild Rose Co-op for providing oranges!