Trying to raise awareness of asthma
What Is asthma?
10 Facts about asthma
2, They way you get it is when you inhale allergens into your body and that causes a chemical reaction in the airway in your lungs that makes it smaller and harder to breath.
3. Asthma is a chronic disease of the airways. In people susceptible to asthma, this causes the airways to narrow periodically.
4.This narrowing, in turn, produces wheezing and breathlessness that sometimes causes the patient to gasp for air.
5. Obstruction to air flow either stops spontaneously or responds to a wide range of treatments, but continuing makes the airways hyper-responsive to stimuli such as cold air, exercise , dust mites, pollutants in the air, and even stress and anxiety.
6. As of 2012, more than 18 million adults and 6 million children suffered from asthma and counting.
7. Asthma is the cause for children missing more than 10 million school day a year.
8. allergic reactions is one of the number one causes of asthma.
9. Most kids may not lose asthma and they can live with it for the rest of their life.
10. You will end up in the ER more often than other people than other people that have asthma.
My cousin has asthma
5. Ways to Maintain or Improve One's Health Regarding Asthma
2. You may end up dead or ending up in the ER if not properly treated
But the good news is that it can be treated successfully.
4. Breathing Treatments
5. Take asthma prescription medication to help prevent having an asthma attack.