Back to School
Back to School 2014-2015
- NetSchool- upgrades and enrolling students
- Eduphoria- making changes to your planner
Before your students can enroll in your netSchool page, you will need to set up enrollment keys. The following video will help you set the enrollment keys.
If you didn't reset your netSchool course at the end of last school year, you will want to do that now, before your current students enroll.
(Insert video here!!!)
New to NetSchool?
New pages are not automatically created for you and you will need to email Cara Carter to get a page set up. Please be specific with the name of your page. Once your page is set up, this video should help you with the very basic beginning steps.
Cara Carter, NHS and Steele Accelerate High School, firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of Instructional Technology Support teacher is to help your classroom and instruction reflect 21st century skills. This includes, but not limited to:
- Designing lessons using tablets and other technology
- Assist you in setting up your netSchool course
- Train on SchoolWires website
- Use technology to assist in classroom management
- Coteach lessons
- Brainstorm technology integration ideas
- Provide district training (digitally and face to face
Campus Technology Liaison (CTL)
Jennifer Railsback, email@example.com
Leslie Tatum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Since Instructional Technology Teachers are not always on campus, you a classroom teacher that is able to help with your technology needs. They serve as model classrooms, help generate lesson ideas, and can provide training for you.
Department Heads-This role is designed to take care of all your gradebook needs. If you need additional support, she will most likely contact Julie Elder, our district grade book manager.
If you need help setting up your campus website, you can contact Cara Carter or your CTL, Jennifer Railsback and Leslie Tatum. If you need something added to the front webpage, Tammy McCreary is the webmaster.
Additional Technology Reminders
- Put in an Eduphoria helpdesk ASAP if your room is not set up.
- Need help resetting your phone? Click here.
- NISD now has Google Docs for education! This means that all students and teachers have a Google Docs account already created with their @nisdtx.org email address. Here is a video made by Coach Gatlin at BNHS that is very helpful. http://youtu.be/8pttYMuSpQc