The Daly News
Week of August 27, 2018
- Be sure to watch your class as they maneuver through the school. We want them to keep their hands to themselves so all the beautiful bulletin boards in our hallways stay intact.
- If you have grade level copies that need to be made for an assessment or a parent event we are happy to help save your copy clicks and do it for you. Just get with Shannon in advance to coordinate.
- Volunteering status has changed. There are no more A or A+ levels, everyone is now a registered volunteer. The initial fee is $35 for fingerprinting and processing. Each year after that the cost will be $8. All volunteers in our school need to be registered (to work in your classroom, volunteer for class events/parties or go on field trips). For field trips teachers will need to submit their list of chaperones at least 3 weeks prior to the trip for Susan to check their status. Encourage all your new parents to begin this process now.
- Please share the Green Committee picture at the bottom of this newsletter with your families.
- PTO Fall Fundraiser begins
- Wear blue day
- Wear purple day
- Volunteer Orientation 8:15 am in the cafeteria
- First grade parent night 5:30 pm
- Wear black day
- Admin out mid day for 6 day count meeting (30 minutes)
- Sixth grade parent night 5:30 pm
- Wear brown day
- Green Committee kickoff meeting 2:45 pm
- Fifth grade Beginning Strings parent information session 5:00 pm
- Fifth grade parent night 5:30 pm
- Wear your favorite color
- Carver & Kestner out