SRES Family Newsletter for the week of January 4, 2021
Welcome Back! Tuesday, January 5 is a Hybrid A Day
New AM/PM Hybrid Model Information
Please note the following important information that we hope will help you plan and have a smooth transition.
- Students in Cohort A will follow the AM schedule and students in Cohort B will follow the PM schedule.
- Students will remain in the same cohort they have currently unless previously notified by our principal secretary confirming a change. Again, students who will be changing Cohorts from A to B or B to A have already been notified via email. It is our priority to maintain cohorts as much as possible for the health and safety of our students and staff.
- Case managers will be reaching out to families of students with Individualized Education Plans to provide an updated individualized learning plan as soon as possible after winter break.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided on a grab and go basis and will continue to be free. Specific details will be communicated as soon as possible.
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten Round Up!
TK/Kindergarten informational meetings will be help virtually via zoom on:
Wednesday, 12/09/2020 from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. (TK/K - All Schools)
Tuesday, 01/26/21 from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. (K - School Site Specific)
Thursday, 01/28/21 from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. (TK - All Schools)
To register for a meeting, please fill out the appropriate registration form on the links below:
For more registration information, please click here.
Get your 2020-2021 Yearbook TODAY!
The deadline to order is Friday, April 2, 2021, and we do not want you to miss out. We are making history in 2020-2021. #caring4coyotes
How to pick up a book from the SR Library
Log into Destiny by clicking the icon.
Books will be delivered to students in classrooms. RVC students can pick up books in the office M-F 7:50 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
TK-1st grade may check out 1 book at a time. 2nd-6th grade may check out 2 books. Books may be kept for 2 weeks. Contact Mrs. Bigley at email@example.com if you would like to renew your book after the due date.
Remember to bring with you any returns that you may have so you can check out new books. (Returned books will be quarantined for 4 days before they can be checked out again.)
Nutrition Services Grab and Go!
Grab and Go Service Times:
- TK, K, and 1st Grade Students will pick-up after or before school at the outside pick-up window.
- Students who are learning at home and RVC students will continue to pick-up between 11:00-12:00 Monday-Friday
Be sure to always wear masks and maintain a distance of 6 feet when picking up meals and materials @ the Ranch.