Week of September 21st - September 25th
This Week At Stinson.............
Monday, September 21st
- Welcome Back - Hope you had a restful Weekend!
Tuesday, September 22nd
- Michele at Grade Level Team Planning Meetings
- Debbie off Campus - CORE Training 8:00 - 4:00 pm
- 5th Grade Camp Meeting 8:00 - 9:30 am (Cafe)
- CogAT Training 3:10 - 4:10 (Small Groups that cannot train on the 23rd - Rm. 201)
Wednesday, September 23rd
- 5th Grade CogAT Training 8:50 - 9:50 am (Rm 704 - Marx)
- 3rd Grade CogAT Training 9:45 - 10:45 am (Rm 504 - LupPlace)
- Staff Meeting 3:10 - 4:30 pm (Cafe)
Thursday, September 24th
- Happy Thursday!
Friday, September 25th
- Fun Friday!
- Back to School Picnic 6:00 - 7:30 pm (Stinson Elementary)
Important from Front Office and Michele Taylor:
If a parent says they will be withdrawing, or going on vacation for an extended time please shoot Renae an e-mail. Many times parents tell you they are leaving and assume you are telling the office. As I found out today…it takes about 30 minutes to complete All the withdraw paperwork…and if we know it might be happening….we can prepare much of it up front…and the parent is not stuck watching you run around. Please, please, please let us know as soon as a parent says something…..It would be much appreciated.
Stinson Family Picnic
- Friday September 25th - 6:00 until 7:30 pm
- We would like for all of our Stinson Staff to plan to make an appearance at this event.
Red Security Folder
- Please remember to update your class list for your security folder as needed.
It is not too late to sign up for Optional Training for LA / SS Integration Webinars
Please go to the following address to sign up for a webinar time(s): http://goo.gl/forms/5r9vIQtJ8r
COMING UP . . . . . .
- September 28th: CogAT Testing (3rd and 5th Grades)
- October 1st: PICTURE DAY (Yearbook)
- October 1st: CORE Training
- October 5th: College Shirt Day
Energy Bus Peeps - Congrats!
- Charly Cobbs
- Kylee King
- Jailynn Graham
- Stephanie Edwards
- Laura Costello
- Chritina Prenzi