Welcome Back Family Newsletter
Dear Eatonville School District Families,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! It is a great pleasure to welcome both our returning families and those who are new to our district. I hope your summer was filled with family, friends and time outdoors.
Earlier this week, we had the privilege of enhancing our leadership skills as an administrative team as we spent the day as learners. Dr. Randy Russell, hosted a Leadership Summit that focused on relationship building. District leaders left feeling more connected with each other and excited to bring back their learning to their own departments and staff.
It is an exciting time to be in Eatonville, and it is my great honor to serve as your superintendent. I look forward to launching my second year here. There is no better place in which to learn and work. Thank you for your continued support as we strive to do our very best for our community’s children. They deserve it, and we simply cannot do this important work without you. We look forward to seeing you and your children in the coming weeks.
Best wishes for an incredible school year,
Summer Basketball Camp
First Day of School
Welcome New District Staff
Open House Night
Bus Route Information
Wondering how to view your child's pick up and drop off bus times?
- Two weeks before school begins, the 22-23 route information will be available on Ride360.
- Register for Ride360 today on the website.
- Routes are setup for 1st-12th grade students. Special Services, Kindergarten and Preschool students are being added soon.
- When you register you will need your student’s 7 digit Student ID number that typically begins with 2 zeros. Please access Skyward Family Access for your child’s ID number.
- Once you've registered on the site you may download the app. Traversa Ride 360™ is a mobile app for Apple® and Android® devices.
- You can expect to receive direct messages regarding changes, delays and notifications specific to your child's route and stop. You may also directly message the Eatonville School District Transportation Office.
22-23 School Hours
Please note the first Wednesday Late Start will begin on Wednesday, September 14th. Schools will operate on a one hour delayed start time to allow staff to engage in Professional Learning.
Eatonville School District #404 will provide equal educational opportunity and treatment for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities program without discrimination based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability.
The district will provide equal access to school facilities to the Boy Scouts of America and all other designated youth groups listed in Title 36 of the United States Code as a patriotic society. District programs shall be free from sexual harassment. Auxiliary aids and services will be provided upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Address: 200 Lynch St. W., Eatonville, WA 98328; Telephone: 360-879-1000
Title IX Coordinator, Section 504/ADA Coordinator & Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator: Cristin Blaskowitz, Executive Student Services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 200 Lynch Street West, Eatonville, WA, USA