March PELC Updates
Spring Break - No School - March 14-18
Morning Weather Reminders
Please remember the following...
- Supervision of students begins at 7:45 daily. Students will remain outside with PELC administration until all staff are in place to begin supervision of students, regardless of the temperature. Please dress students appropriately.
- Children will not play outside if the "feels like" temperature drops below zero degrees. A yellow flag will be placed on the front and back of the building to notify families that students will enter the building at 7:45 and remain indoors.
- Please label ALL outerwear with your child's name
- Help your child make smart choices when they get ready for school each day. Most mornings still remain cold enough for winter coats, hats, mittens, and even snow pants.
Changing Plans for Dismissal?
Please call the office prior to 2:45 if you want to communicate a change in plans for the end of the day. If you call the office after students are already on their way to the bus or Car Rider Line, it can lead to a lot of unnecessary confusion. Please call ahead! Thank you.
Updates from our Parent Teacher Student Organization
- The next meeting for the PTSO will be on March 9th at 5:30pm in the PELC Art Room.
- Information about the meeting will be sent out to the list of emails on file, but all are welcome.
- Please contact the PTSO at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
We've already raised over $5000!
Read-a-Thon Middle School Kickoff!