The CityLab Connect
Week of August 22nd, 2022
Message from the Principal
Welcome back for another great year at CityLab High School. We look forward to welcoming your student with open arms! Thanks for a great 1st week of school.
Please know we are finishing up on scheduling and will be checking to make sure your student has the correct classes. Please continue to reach out if you have concerns.
Please check the links below and our link tree for specific information.
We look forward to a great second week of school!
Please contact your student's AP for specific questions
Ms. Williams is the 11th and 12th grade AP. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Price is the 9th and 10th grade AP. (email@example.com
Our protocol for concerns is to start with the teacher, then the AP and finally, the principal if necessary.
As always- thank you for the support of the school! This community of parents, teachers, and students is awesome to work for, and I feel blessed every day to have this opportunity.
Schedule for week of 8/22
Monday, Aug. 22nd-A Day
Tuesday, Aug. 23rd-B Day
Wednesday, Aug. 24th-C Day
Thursday, Aug. 24th-A Day
Friday, Aug. 26th-B Day
Campus Drop Off and Pick Up
School day is from 9:10 AM to 4:30 PM.
All students will enter and exit through the front door located on S. Ervay St.
All students will go through a security check prior to entering the building.
- Bus drop off/pick up will be at the front of CityLab High School on S. Ervay St.
- Bus drop off and pick up times vary for each route. Please refer to either the CityLab website or the Dallas ISD website for specific route times.
- Parent/Guardian student drop off/pick up will be on the side of CityLab High School on Corsicana. Please follow CityLab monitor instructions during drop off/pick up.
Please do not to park for pick up opposite the buses on Ervay or on Corsicana west of Ervay.
- Student dropped off begins at 8:15 AM on Corsicana.
- Parent/Guardian student pick up will be on Corsicana with parents/guardians lining up starting at 4:25 PM. For quick and efficient pick up, we ask that parent do not park in the spaces on Corsicana.
Students will not be realeased for early pick up after 4 PM.
9/6-Open House/Meet the Teacher 5:00-6:30 PM
9/6-PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
10/13-End of first 9 weeks
10/17-Second 9 weeks begins