Hiv Turns Into Aids
By Anthony Garcia
"According to estimates 35 million people were living with HIV globally at the end of 2013. That same year, some 2.1 million people became newly infected, and 1.5 million died of AIDS-related causes."They can get HIV/AIDS is by sexual contact,Injection drug use,Pregnancy,childbirth,and breast feeding.Also occupational expose. Then blood transfusion/organ transplant.
T-cells get weaker
This is what can happen if you don't take your piles regularly.
White cells take over.
While you are not taking your piles white cells are taking control of your blood cells.
Antibody gone weak.
The antibody gets weaker if you do not take piles or go to the doctor.
What Happens If You Don't Go To The Doctor!!
- These are for AIDS
- Rapid weight loss
- Recurring fever or profuse night sweats
- Extreme and unexplained tiredness
- Prolonged swelling of the lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck
- Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week
- Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
- Red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids
- These symptoms are for HIV
- Fever (this is the most common symptom)
- Swollen glands
- Sore throat
- Muscle and joint aches and pains